- Reservation Policy: A minimum payment of 50% is required to make a reservation and hold your desired date(s).
- No Shows: If you do not show on time, you will forfeit your charter fee. If you notify me that you're running a little late we will do our best to accommodate, but keep in mind if you're sharing the boat there are other people ready to leave at the appointed departure time.
- Weather Cancellations: We use our experience to make the appropriate weather call before departing each morning. In the event that weather will not allow us to safely depart, you will be refunded 100% of your payment. In the event of a small craft advisory (25 knot winds or greater) in Prince William Sound, we will assess the weather and discuss alternatives with our clients.
- Client Cancellations: We have a 30-day cancellation policy for charter trips. If you cancel your charter within 30 days of the departure day, you forfeit your deposit. No exceptions. We will refund your deposit if you cancel more then 30 days from your charter date. However, a $25 per reservation cancellation fee will be charged on all cancellation refunds.
- Mechanical Issues: In the unlikely event we experience mechanical or other unforeseen issues, we will refund your entire charter fee, if issues arise before we make it out fishing. If we make it out fishing and issues arise after we have completed fishing, we apologize for the inconvenience, but will do our best to to accommodate your needs and get you back to port in a timely manner.
- Fishing Equipment: If you break it or drop it overboard, you buy it. We take pride in keeping our equipment in pristine working condition and kindly ask that you help us keep it that way. We provide top of the line equipment for your trip, but you may bring your own fishing gear if you'd like. We are not responsible for your equipment malfunctions on our trips.
- Photo and Video Disclaimer: Fishstix Charters (FC) reserves the right to use any photograph and/or video taken in relation to any adventure conducted by FC for the purposes of, but not limited to, this website, social media, brochures, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals, photographs and/or videos will not be associated with full names or other personal identifying information without approval from the subject, parent, or legal guardian (as applicable). However, we at FC respect your privacy and will honor requests to withhold photographs and/or videos of an individual's likeness. By participating in a FC adventure or by failing to notify FC of your desire to have your likeness withheld, you consent to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify FC from any and all claims involving the use of your likeness.
Our rates for the 2019 season reflect the current price fuel (our biggest expense). Due to the sometimes volatile nature of fuel prices Fishstix charters reserves the right to add fuel surcharges to our trips should there be any increase in the price of fuel.
A fuel surcharge would only be applied in the event of soaring fuel prices, based on the price of fuel in Cordova at the time of your charter. The surcharge, if necessary, would be assessed at check-in. Should the price of marine fuel remain under $4.00 per gallon there will be no fuel surcharge.
$5 per person per day
$10 per person per day
$15 per person per day
$20 per person per day